What’s Next With LG G5
LG always makes us surprise with each new release, and we hope that LG G5 will also carry on the same trend. According to the number of leaks, LG G5 will follow the concept of the G4. With the previous Series of LG smartphone, we can already understand that LG give us, what we want, and the most significant thing, what we expect, they never let down our hope from them.
The LG flagship has given a really innovative trend in their flagships in the fast few years with the launch of G2 and G3 mobile phones. This time, they are going to impress us, with two new flagship Smartphones in 2015. The first one in this lineup is LG G4, which has already made its mark with superb high end specs and the second on this lineup is LG G5, which is going to launch this year.
So, we just have to wait for few more months to see the next LG beast in hands and feel the power. Here we are going to talk about the concepts and expected specifications of upcoming LG G5.
FIRST LET’S HAVE A LOOK ON THE FEATURES OF LG G4
If we have a look on the previously released Smartphones by LG, the company has launched G2, G3 & G4 Smartphone’s till now. The G4 is the most recent Smartphone in this list. The G4 also has some very good features in it, but this is just a start. Most anticipated Smartphones of 2015 is still to come. But before we talk about LG G5 deeply, let’s take a brief look on the significant features of G4.
• 5.5 Inch True HD Display,
• Corning Gorilla Glass Protection,
• 1.8 GHz Hexa Core Processor,
• Snapdragon 808 + Cortex-A57
• 3 GB RAM,
• 32 GB Storage Capacity,
• 16 MP Back + 8 MP Front Camera,
• 4G LTE, NFC, A-GPS,
• V4.0 Bluetooth,
• 3000 mAh Power Battery.
Here we have Hexa Core Processor, true HD Display and 3000 mAh Battery which are enough to tell the rest of the story.
LG G5 SPECIFICATIONS
1) Battery – 4100 mAh,
2) Camera Features – 3D Camera, Auto Focus, Dual LED, Digital Image Stabilization,
3) Primary Camera – 20 MP,
4) Secondary Camera – 5.1 MP,
5) Color Option – 6 LG G5 Color Options Including White, Black, Blue, Gold, Copper and Pink,
6) Features – Retina Eye Scanner, Wireless Charging Technology,
7) Memory – 16, 32, 64 GB Internal Memory and Expandable to 128 GB with Optional External Micro SD Card,
8) Operating System – Current 2016 Android Operating System,
9) Processor – Snapdragon Qualcomm 810 Chipset Qcta-Core 2.9 ghz Processor,
10) Sensors – Barometer, Compass, Dustproof, Heart Rate, Shockproof, Spo2, Thermometer,
11) Screen Display – Sapphire 5.6” quad HD 4K Display with 545 ppi,
12) Video – 90 fps.
Both cameras will have more megapixels and the time for 3D smartphone cameras may finally be here. We have been hearing of 3D cameras technology for the past couple of years, but for the first time this technology would be featured in any Smartphone. Let’s hope for the best.
While LG has yet to confirm any of the following, these all are expecting according to the number of rumors leaked. We are expecting integration of wireless charging technology, retina eye scanning technology, 6 launch day color options, and an almost endless stream of memory options.
RELEASE DATE IN INDIA
According to the most recent rumors, LG G5 is expecting to release in December of this year.
PRICE OF LG G5
The price is an important factor but when it comes to high end Smartphone, it is not a big deal for the fans because we getting an incredible smartphone, in return.
LG G5’s expecting price will be around $1000 to 1100 USD. In India, it would be Rs.49, 500/- Only.
I think the price of the LG G5 does not make any difference to Smartphone’s Lovers. After having a look on its features, hope they will eagerly waiting for LG G5 to release.