RELEASE DESCRIPTION OF BLACKBERRY PRIV
- THE BLACKBERRY PRIV has a slider type model which sports an aluminum body.
- Build quality is good on the new BLACKBERRY PRIV and its feels pretty good in hands as well with rubberized matte finish leather like back cover, which also provides a great grip when you hold the device in your hands.
- It will run on the Android operating system, bringing together the best of BLACKBERRY SECURITY and productivity with the expansive mobile application ecosystem available on the Android platform.
- This handset support Android for work on the BES12 The brand BlackBerry has just confirmed that it will be outing an Android run smart phone before the year ends.
- The latest android device BLACKBERRY PRIV is tall device with a 5.4 inch display which has curved on the each sides, the phone is black on the front.
- Since it is a slider, there is no bezel around the screen and there are no buttons on the front, sliding the phone reveals a QWERTY keyboard.
- BLACKBERRY was renowned for its top notch keyboards and the phone could become quite successful in the market if the keyboard pleases users.
- The Blackberry logo appears on the back, and the camera is positioned on the top.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE BLACKBERRY PRIV
- BLACKBERRY can still make good handset, believe me. It has excellent software and with the inclusion of android, closes all the real holes BB10 had a platform, which was basically app support.
- Here I will discuss about the features and specifications of the new upcoming BLACKBERRY device named as BLACKBERRY PRIV.
- You will like almost most of the things on this phone which includes camera, built quality and software as well.
- THE BLACKBERRY PRIV will sport an 18MP camera with dual tone flash and OIS, which is very impressive. It is still to be seen how the camera works in different environments, compared to Google’s 6P.
- Optical image stabilization compensate for the little movements you make with your hand when taking a photo, helps reduce blur.
- It is a great addition to a phone’s camera. The camera will record footage in HD, but there is no option for 4K video.
- The phone’s secondary camera is 5MP, so it is well lit for SELFIES.
- The BLACKBERRY PRIV sports a Snapdragon 808 chipset with 3GB RAM. Blackberry will market this as a business phone which facilitates access to numerous tasks and applications, at the same time.
- The phone has an external memory card slot which can support up to 128GB with 32GB of internal storage.
- However, the battery size is still unconfirmed. The phone will make use of the Micro USB v 2.0 and not the USB C port, which will hamper data transfer speeds.
- It is been a years since a physical keyboard was being used in the high end smart phone.
- However, we believe this is a great idea keyboard because it reduces errors and provides a sturdy feel.
- Blackberry’s past with keyboards suggests the keyboard will be responsive and fast.
- Android (OS) will likely make a great software companion for the keyboard. The handset itself appears to feature a glass weave rear with a carbon fiber book. This handset is using the 3750 MAH battery.
- THE BLACKBERRY PRIV will come equipped with ANDROID LOLLIPOP 5.1. The company has managed to make the OS compatible with its security requirements.
- The company has used a stock secure android version with its own apps to help boost productivity and also cater to the enterprise sector.
- Blackberry is going to allow users to download apps from the BB10 OS, the Amazon app store, and the Google Play Store.
- This is good news for many users who are very used to of typing keypad. It is uncertain if Blackberry will upgrade to Android Marshmallow, and is likely to only happen if it secures the Android OS as an update. The extra layer of security is provided by blackberry on top of the android 5.1.1 operating system.
The brand BLACKBERRY in an official statement has confirmed its plans to launch the BLACKBERRY PRIV. It is a first Android smart phone backed by BlackBerry security. The BLACKBERRY PRIV has been confirmed for NOVEMBER, 2015 release.