Square Enix production is developing its most awaited Kingdom Hearts 3. This game is being Developed by Square Enix First Production Department and would be published by them.
Kingdom hearts 3 release date has been the matter of discussion since the time its developers has released its first gameplay trailer.
Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date: An Introduction to the New World
Kingdom hearts 3 is one of the action role playing games developed by Square Enix. Till now ten installments of Kingdom hearts have been released and it is the eleventh in the series.
Initially, all versions were released only for platforms of Sony computer Entertainment & Nintendo but Kingdom hearts 3 would be the first game of this series, which would be featured on Microsoft platform.
Rumors and the concept about Kingdom hearts 3 began as soon as Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix was released in Japan. But for a long interval of time there was no official confirmation until in 2013, company revealed the name of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
Why have I mentioned the new world? Because here you would find that Protagonist Sora is joined by Goofy, King Mickey, Donald Duck and Riku. All are now going to search for those seven guardians of light as well as the key to return Hearts.
Kingdom Hearts 3 Characters
Sora would remain the active protagonist of the game. Other characters of the game would include the presence of:
Kingdom Hearts 3 : Plot of the Story
Kingdom Hearts III would definitely bring the Dark Seeker saga to an end as it has been officially confirmed that the plot of this game would start from the instance where events of Dream Drop Distance came to an end.
You would also witness a huge final battle between the seven lights and the thirteen darkness.
After the event of Dream Drop Distance, Sora along with Goofy and Donald would try to find out the seven guardians of light and most importantly the Key to Return Hearts.
As soon as the Kingdom Hearts 3 release date arrives, you would witness the Old Keyblade wielders, which would be searched by King Mickey along with Riku.
Master Xehanort’s plan would be to maintain the balance between the light and the darkness. Sora has already touched the mark of Mastery as the game starts. All these events may result in final showdown amid master Xehanort and Sora.
Kingdom Hearts 3 Gameplay
If you watch the new trailer released at E3 2015; you would be surprised to see the immense change in the gameplay.
Set of new enemies, running on the walls, orders, jumping like jacks, Keyblade transformations and full-fledged team up attacks are the back-bone of this game.
Team up attacks bring together Donald, Goofy and Sora into a single attack which is enough to change the face of the battle.
This time Sora will be facing giant enemies along with other smaller enemies in the queue. The battle is not going to be that easy.
But if you can unlock the Keyblade transformation then you can transform yourself into rocket launchers, gungs, swords, magic blasters and even in dual bow guns.
But for that you need to clear all missions in one of the worlds of Kingdom Hearts 3. The most interesting thing about the transformation is that you will be offered a unique Keyblade transformation at each different world.
The gameplay is full of crazy things and wild actions. There are 3 person parties in Kingdom Hearts 3 but you would find NPCs in every single world joining you in the battle.
The action is highly exciting and flashy. Enemies are also amazing and hence maintain the balance of the entire game. Sora can jump and fly around the enemies with different shapes.
As per Nomura, the new gameplay elements are really too interesting and new. The only thing is the time between us and Kingdom hearts 3 release date.
Looks of Sora has been changed a lot and new acrobatic movements have also been added to its action. You will now witness Sora in new sporty Avatar.
Kingdom Hearts 3: Development time-line and events
- In the year 2006, Kingdom hearts 2 was released, and the concept of the new game started since then.
- Disney approached Nomura when the development of “Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix” was finished and showed its interest in the sequel of the game.
- Nomura was not about committing anything as the ‘Final Fantasy 15’ was under development at the same time but he expressed his positive feedback about Disney’s idea.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 development was officially confirmed during an event E3-2013.
- On 10th June 2013, it was announced during Sony’s E3 event with the release of a teaser trailer on Sony PlayStation 4.
- On the very next day, Square Enix promised to also release the game for Xbox One, during a conference.
- In October 2014, there came a major hurdle when Nomura announced that they would be using Epic Game’s Unreal Engine 4 for the development of the game due to various fixes.
But at the same time he assured everybody that it would not have any major effect of the development of Kingdom Hearts 3.
- In the first month of 2015, an English voice actor named Bill Farmer mentioned that the game may be released by the end of this year as he had already finished his part of voice acting for the game.
- In the month of April in 2015, Nomura again revealed that he would announce something new about the game during Japans D23 Expo.
- In June 2015, there came another statement from Nomura mentioninxg that the development of the game is under progress and everything is on the track.
During the Japan Expo, Nomura hoped to reveal some additional videos and other secrets of the game along with a small part from E3 2015 trailer due to the paucity of time.
Kingdom Hearts 3 Official Trailer E3 2013
Latest announcements and news about Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date
As per Tetsuya Nomura, the ground foundations for the game, Kingdom Hearts 3 has been completed but Square Enix is still working hard to bring few more new features into the game and to also include some more Disney characters to the gameplay.
Simultaneously, the development of Kingdom Hearts 3 mini-games is also under progress.
If we go as per the words of Nomura; the delay in the release date of the game is due to its high quality content and simultaneous development for various platforms which is not an easy task.
On the other hand, Square Enix is also engaged in the development of Final Fantasy 15 and thus adding to the delay in release of Kingdom Hearts 3.
But let me tell you that the development team is highly committed, work oriented and hence we can expect the game to be released by the end of the first quarter of year 2016, i.e. somewhere in the month of March or April, or even earlier if everything goes the right way.